Urb LeJeune on Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:12:10 -0500 (EST)

Re: NuSphere

If you have windows and you want to play with Apache/MySQL/Perl on that, I would say this is a good idea. However if you are running a *nix variant, I would suggest just using straight MySQL, Perl, and Apache installs.

When you start NuSphere there are sever menu items to test the various components. There is even the ubiquitous Perl hello word script.

I'm just curious why you wouldn't use the Unix variant to install the package in
one shot? I haven't done it yet so I would appreciate your insight.

Urb