Meng Weng Wong on Sat, 30 Dec 2000 10:40:57 -0500 (EST)

Re: International Smokeless barbecue trip

On Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 10:15:59AM -0500, John Kirk wrote:

|   I'm still planning to attend.  I'll be away from email starting
| pretty soon.  I attempted to call International Smokeless Barbecue,
| to verify that they'll be open, and got no answer.  Their phone number
| in the Philly phone book, is:
|                                 (215) 599-8844

according to ISB's posted hours, they open at 11am, so
there's no reason for consternation yet, but in case they
are closed, i nominate a backup restaurant

    http://newcentury.citysearch.com/

i called; they are open and they won't have a problem with a
table of 8 for 1pm.

geek note: it was connected to the citysearch page on ISB
(http://philadelphia.citysearch.com/profile?fid=2&id=8991071)
via a "what's nearby" link.  that was VERY handy.  THAT is
what the internet is supposed to be about.  whee.

i will check ISB again at 11 and report back.