Walt Mankowski on Sat, 30 Dec 2000 11:19:45 -0500 (EST)

Re: International Smokeless barbecue trip

On Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 10:40:54AM -0500, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 10:15:59AM -0500, John Kirk wrote:
> |
> |   I'm still planning to attend.  I'll be away from email starting
> | pretty soon.  I attempted to call International Smokeless Barbecue,
> | to verify that they'll be open, and got no answer.  Their phone number
> | in the Philly phone book, is:
> |                                 (215) 599-8844
>
> according to ISB's posted hours, they open at 11am, so
> there's no reason for consternation yet, but in case they
> are closed, i nominate a backup restaurant

> i will check ISB again at 11 and report back.

I just got ahold of someone at ISB and they say they're open.

I'm going to attempt to make it.  I'll be taking the train and the
Broad St. subway, then walking the last few blocks from
Ellsworth-Federal.  The train's supposed to get into Suburban Station
so I suppose I can hoof it if I need to.

Wish me luck.  :-)

Walt