one bad brain on Sun, 4 Feb 2001 17:15:30 -0500

Re: Tech Talk: Mon Feb 5

Online availability:
	I will have everything posted online before the meeting tomorrow, that includes all code and documentation that I wrote.  I will also have any documentation that is a little harder to unearth posted on my website.  And I will of course have links to all my sources.  I will post that info tomorrow right before the meeting, probably... If not I will post it after the meeting.

-hunter