Walt Mankowski on Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:52:51 -0500

Re: Monday

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 12:41:22PM -0500, rGeoffrey wrote:
> Rumor has it that this coming Monday (2/26) will be a dinner night.  Did we
> pick a place yet?

No.  There are the usual standbys of Nodding Head and Dock Street.
There are also two new Irish pubs in the general vicinity of Meng's
place that look interesting, but unfortunately I don't remember the
name or location of either of them.

And of course, there's always Monks...

We'll be missing a few of the regulars.  Mark is in Tokyo, and for
some reason Robert and Rachel would rather celebrate her birthday
without us.

Walt