Bill Jonas on Tue, 17 Apr 2001 00:44:35 -0400

Re: oops! (fwd)

On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 05:31:45PM -0400, Dave Turner wrote:
> Finally, it's bad because it discourages on-list replies.  Lists that
> use this policy, in my experience, are more likely to go dead,

Not to be contrary, but you'd better tell that to SVLUG, quick, before
they slip from their 660 postings in the last month rate.  :)

"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,  we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously."          -- Benjamin Franklin