Cequs Inc on Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:10:07 -0400

annual de-cloaking!

My pathetic list of rubbish...for 2001

1. To learn Perl from the Experts. (I already own *too* many Perl books)
which I've have been trying to do since '86. Right now I want to use it to
translate data into LDAP Directories.

2. To find out where to eat in Downtown Philly.

3. To keep in touch with the community.

4. To possibly find a new engagement since my consulting gig
just ended.

5. To scout out people who might want to help with my startup, or be
interested in doing the perl coding part of meta-directories.

6. To engage in at least one list that balances fun with my inner geek.

So far the opportunity for all of these has been present, just not the time.

Peter Bachman
CEO
Cequs Inc.
Swarthmore, PA 19081