Meng Weng Wong on Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:44:22 -0400

Re: annual de-cloaking!

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 03:10:00PM -0400, Cequs Inc wrote:

| 1. To learn Perl from the Experts. (I already own *too* many Perl books)
| which I've have been trying to do since '86. Right now I want to use it to
| translate data into LDAP Directories.

I, too, frequently make the mistake of buying books and then
hoping for an osmosis miracle.  Got to put those eyeballs to
use.  :)

Net::LDAP is one way.  The way I ended up with was to
convert my input data into an ldif format which ldap's
native tools could suck in.

| 2. To find out where to eat in Downtown Philly.

let's schedule a social dinner phl.pm event in center city
again --- i think we're exhausting campus.

i'm moving to a larger apartment in june, so i'll be able to
fit more people for movie nights.  12th and walnut, up the
block from dave turner.