Bill Jonas on Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:03:32 -0400

Re: Colo/Hosting?

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 12:51:05AM -0400, Adam Turoff wrote:
> Does anyone have a favorite ISP for colocated/dedicated hardware/hosting
> solutions?  I know of someone who's reasonably happy with dca.net.
> Netaxs used to be a reasonable choice for the extremely clueful.

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but take a peek at
<http://ebusiness.aspre.net/linuxexpert/>.  ObDisclaimer: I have two
friends who are employees there.

"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,  we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously."          -- Benjamin Franklin