Meng Weng Wong on Mon, 30 Apr 2001 18:25:35 -0400

Re: Colo/Hosting?

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 12:51:05AM -0400, Adam Turoff wrote:
| Does anyone have a favorite ISP for colocated/dedicated hardware/hosting
| solutions?  I know of someone who's reasonably happy with dca.net.
| Netaxs used to be a reasonable choice for the extremely clueful.

According to their ad, 93% of Rackspace's customers would
recommend them to a colleague.  I don't use them myself, but
they are on my shortlist.

   http://www.rackspace.com/goconfigure/configurator/hardware.php?server_type=Linux&first_load=1&customer_number=966349754&computer_number=91004902

If you don't need much bandwidth, I could just give you a
guest account on my box, which meets all the requirements
except that it's Red Hat.