Mark Rogaski on Tue, 1 May 2001 11:13:31 -0400

Re: a mailing list

An entity claiming to be rGeoffrey (rGeoffrey@PlatypiVentures.com) wrote:
: I want to set up a new mailing list "perl-mongers-road-trips" to be used
: for big things involving people from different places (like YAPC and the
: proposed Thanksgiving trip for starters).  But I don't have access to
: majordomo or any of the competitors on my servers.  Does anyone here have a
: place where we can set up this list?
:

Give me a few minutes and I will set one up.

Mark

--
[]                   | "Girls in occupied countries always
[] Mark Rogaski      | get into trouble with soldiers," she