Rachel King on Tue, 1 May 2001 11:29:16 -0400

Re: Calendar (was Re: website)

> D = Dinner, T = Technical Talk, C = Conference, H = Holiday, R = Roadtrip

>July
> Fri  6  R Phillies at Baltimore, 7:05 p.m. with DC.pm and Baltimore.pm?
> Sat  7  R Phillies at Baltimore, 7:05 p.m. with DC.pm and Baltimore.pm?
> Sun  8  R Phillies at Baltimore, 1:35 p.m. with DC.pm and Baltimore.pm?

I was planning on being at those games anyway.  Let's go!  Whoo-hoo!  Oh,
and for anyone not going to YAPC, my O's will be in Philly from June
15-17, if anyone's interested.  Go O's!  If we get there early enough, it
might even be worth it to wait on line at Boog's BBQ and not miss any of
the game.

Last year (or 2 years ago, can't remember) when I went to those games, I
bought my tickets so late, all I could get was Standing Room Only.  We
should decide soon so we can get decent seats.  I don't recommend the
bleachers.

> Sun 15  R New York Yankees at Phillies, 1:35 p.m. with NY.pm?

Sure thing.  Go Phils!  I just hope Mike Mussina's not pitching that day
(traitor).

-a misplaced American Leaguer

--
Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99