Urb LeJeune on Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:22:40 -0400

Re: can you create an access mdb file with DBD::ODBC?

Is it possible to initiate the creation of a blank/empty mdb file
through DBD::ODBC?  I suppose I should also ask the question:  is it
possible to create tables in an mdb file using DBD::ODBC or someting
similar?

If it's an infrequent deal get MySQLman from gossamer-threads (Written in Perl). You can export MySQL tables in CSV format and then import them into Access.

        You can also run MySQL/Perl/PHP on your pc and work with the
files directly.

Urb