Adam Turoff on Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:20:10 -0500

RE: new member plans to come Monday (fwd)

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Chris Spurgeon <CSpurgeon@electronicink.com>
To: "'phl@lists.pm.org'" <phl@lists.pm.org>
Subject: RE: new member plans to come Monday
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:09:35 -0500

Another great Philly-related sports moment...at an Eagles game (don't think
it was the same one where Santa was booed) something like 100 people were
arrested for pelting the players, officials, and each other with snowballs.
The Daily News caught then mayorial candidate Ed Rendell paying a seatmate
$10 to try to nail a ref with a slushball.

____________________
Chris Spurgeon
Senior Design Technologist
cspurgeon@electronicink.com