David H. Adler on Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:49:54 -0500

Clearer answers

Someone said to me that the message with all the details was unclear.
Let me try to bung it all up into one paragraph:

Damian will talk to us about Life, the Universe and Everything at 7pm,
on tuesday the 22nd of January, 2002.  The location is the 4th Floor
Auditorium at Morgan Stanley, 750 7th Avenue (between 49th and 50th
Streets).  The building is on top of the 49th street N/R/W subway
station.

Did I leave anything out?

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
What kind of marathon crack binge would cause you believe this?