Geoffrey Young on Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:09:42 -0500

Re: Damian - Last minute change!

Walt Mankowski wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 11:15:12AM -0500, Geoffrey Young wrote:
> >   I'm a local (well, wallingford) and just joined the pm list for
> > other reasons...
>
> Welcome!

thanks.  actually, I've been meaning to get to a meeting for, well,
about 3 years.  given my distance from the city and family-type
obligations it just hasn't happened.

well, perhaps that can change somewhat.  I've got this book coming out
in a few days (http://www.modperlcookbook.org/). while I don't have
Damian's stature or renown, my co-authors are involved in their local
.pm groups and are planning to do talks or whatnot with them.  If
there is any interest, I could do something for the philly group in
the somewhat near future.

--Geoff