Walt Mankowski on Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:27:49 -0500

Upcoming schedule (was Damian - Last minute change!)

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 08:09:06AM -0500, Geoffrey Young wrote:
> well, perhaps that can change somewhat.  I've got this book coming out
> in a few days (http://www.modperlcookbook.org/). while I don't have
> Damian's stature or renown, my co-authors are involved in their local
> .pm groups and are planning to do talks or whatnot with them.  If
> there is any interest, I could do something for the philly group in
> the somewhat near future.

Congratulations!  As we (ahem) don't have any upcoming talks on our
calendar at the moment, and since as far as I can recall we've never
had a talk on mod_perl, you'd be welcome to give a talk whenever you
like.

Actually this is probably a good time to start talking about our
upcoming schedule.  It looks like we won't have a tech meeting this
month.  Anyone interested in a social meeting on Monday?

As for tech meetings, Peter Bachman was originally going to talk about
IP Filters this month but had to cancel.  Would you be able to do a
talk in February?  I'm thinking maybe we could have Peter in February
and then Geoff in March.

Walt

--
Walter C. Mankowski
Senior Software Engineer	Myxa Corporation