Geoffrey Young on Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:54:47 -0500

Re: Upcoming schedule (was Damian - Last minute change!)

> As for tech meetings, Peter Bachman was originally going to talk about
> IP Filters this month but had to cancel.  Would you be able to do a
> talk in February?  I'm thinking maybe we could have Peter in February
> and then Geoff in March.

february or march is fine with me.  march would probably work better
since the book would have a bit more shelf time and folks could then
decide if they wanted just a general presentation or something focused
on a specific issue.  it also gives me a bit more time to recover from
my current burnout mode :)

--Geoff