Geoffrey Young on Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:33:57 -0400

Re: ANNOUNCE: Tech Meeting Monday, June 17

Walt Mankowski wrote:

Due to popular demand, the meeting will be on the 17th.  Geoff A and I
will definitely practicing our YAPC talks; Geoff Y and MJD probably
will be, too.  Geoff A and Mark, please let me know how long your
talks are so I can try to work up a schedule.

unfortunately, I just realized I won't be able to make the meeting at all... sorry.

catch everyone at YAPC :)

--Geoff