Walt Mankowski on Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:26:58 -0400

Re: ANNOUNCE: Tech Meeting Monday, June 17

I'm sorry Geoff Y won't be able to make it, but it makes scheduling
easy.  We'll be practicing the following three talks:

"When Not to Memoize" - Walt Mankowski
"ExtUtils::ModuleMaker" - Geoff Avery
"Mailing List Judo" - Mark-Jason Dominus

All of the talks are for 22.5 minute time slots, but they'll likely to
run longer than that Monday after comments and questions.  Unless
someone really wants to go first or last we'll decide on the order of
the talks when we get there.

Walt