Robert Spier on Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:15:06 -0500

Re: to Mark J. D., others feel free to delete

Jeff,

	From your description, it sounds like your mailer/system is
	misconfigured, so it is not setting an _envelope sender_
	(i.e. what is provied in the SMTP MAIL FROM command) properly,
	as opposed to the From: header in the message.  I could
	speculate on what it is set to, but the easiest way to test is
	for you to send a single message directly to someone.

-R

-