Jeff Abrahamson on Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:50:18 -0500

Re: to Mark J. D., others feel free to delete

  • From: Jeff Abrahamson <jeff@purple.com>
  • To: phl@lists.pm.org
  • Subject: Re: to Mark J. D., others feel free to delete
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:45:54 -0500
  • >received: from asterix.purple.com (asterix [192.168.0.6]) by diderot.purple.com (8.12.3/8.12.3/Debian -4) with ESMTP id h1H3jskX030071 for <phl@lists.pm.org>; Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:45:55 -0500
  • Sender: owner-phl@lists.pm.org

Sounds like it, but isn't. I checked some of my outgoing spool files,
as well as mail sent to myself, and the problem doesn't appear. So
it's with my outbound mail exchange. I've sent mail inquiring.

The header is the "Received by asterix" line that ends up with a
leading ">". Asterix is my workstation, but that line doesn't have a
leading ">" while it's on any of the machines in my house.

-J