Meng Weng Wong on Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:24:49 -0500

Re: Dinner / Social meeting analysis

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 11:19:21PM -0500, Mark Jason Dominus wrote:

| Now, my question:  What about it didn't appeal to you?  Was it
|
| *  You don't like Chinese food
| *  You don't like noodles
| *  The restaurant sounded too expensive
| *  The restaurant sounded too cheap
| *  The location is bad
| *  Monday is bad for you in general
| *  Monday March 10 was bad for you in particular
| *  You had an attack of ennui
| *  Your email was down
| *  I am mistaken; you are not interested in dinner meetings, even in theory
| *  Something else (please tell me what it is)

* Your brother was the building contractor for Nice Noodle House!  And
  so you already knew they would be closed that night!  Leaving us
  standing out in the cold!  And making up scavenger hunts on itty bitty
  pieces of paper!  !!!

-