R. Geoffrey Avery on Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:09:42 -0400

Re: Next social meeting June 9, Camden River Sharks

> At the Japanese restaurant we discussed having our social meeting across
> the river to watch the Camden River Sharks (http://www.riversharks.com)
> play baseball.  So as the holder of the Chopsticks of Decisiveness I have
> decided.  Our next social meeting will be in three weeks on Monday June
> 9th.  Kickoff is at 6:35pm.  Tickets are $9 for a field box or $7 for an
> upper box.

Geoff,

This is coming up on Monday. Do you have any more details?

I have checked with the River Sharks and there is not a shortage of tickets for Monday. So we will not be buying tickets early and will just do our best when we get there.

Unfortunately I just learned my frisbee schedule for the summer and have a game that night. I would blow it off, but I am already missing 4 of 13 games due to YAPC trips.

So the plan is to meet at the stadium between 6 and 6:30 and then go watch that evil team from Nashua lose. It would probably be best if anyone going could RSVP to the list and we pick someone, to get the tickets.

- Geoff

-