Lawrence D.P. Miller on Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:10:05 -0400

bryn mawr college update (yapc2004)

I've still not been able to get prices from these people, but at least
there's availability, especially for early June 2004, when non-air
conditioned spaces are more of an option.

There are apparently air-conditioned accomodations for 200 people, and the
conference pricing are generally per-person and include accomodations,
catering, and the use of the spaces.  It appears (though I'm checking on
it) that if we get enough people to sign up for the full package, we get
the spaces for free, and we can amortize the costs across the resident and
non-resident attendees.

I'm trying to get the pricing nailed down as soon as possible.  What sorts
of real deadlines are we up against?  Cheers.

Lawrence D.P. Miller
ldpm@lawrencemiller.org
http://www.lawrencemiller.org

-