Robert Spier on Wed, 6 Aug 2003 00:30:48 -0400

Re: bryn mawr college update (yapc2004)

> I've gotten the pricing info, and it looks pretty good.  Here it is:

I think it looks *VERY* good, considering it includes food.

> I hadn't been planning to put in an actual bid; I was looking this up from
> an earlier request.  It looks like we might be a little late, but only by
> a couple days, so maybe thay'll still let us bid.  Is there anyone who
> wants to follow up?  Dominus?  Cheers.

Not volunteering to follow up, but I think you should put in the bid.

The location is good.. it's reasonably easy to get there from the
airport via train.. and the prices are almost unbelievable.

-R
-