R. Geoffrey Avery on Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:12:21 -0400

Re: bryn mawr college update (yapc2004)

At 08:37 AM 8/6/2003, MJD wrote:
Robert Spier <rspier@pobox.com>:
> "Lawrence D.P. Miller" <ldpm@lawrencemiller.org>:
> Not volunteering to follow up, but I think you should put in the
> > bid.

I'll try to send one in today.   I wonder what it would cost to get
shuttle buses from Bryn Mawr to downtown?

Larry, thanks a lot for following up on this stuff while I was away.

So do we have a proposal in? And which week(s) did we propose?

Now if there was just a hotel anywhere close to Bryn Mawr. It looks like the dorms might be that much more attractive with the long commute.

- Geoff

http://yapc.pobox.com/index.cgi?BrynMawr http://www.brynmawr.edu/parents/accommodations.shtml

-