Gay, Jerry on 23 Apr 2004 01:22:39 -0000

RE: Travelling to YAPC::NA

well, i know i'm driving, but i don't know if i'm driving a two-seater with
my wife, or a four-seater. you're welcome if i've got room.

~jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Abigail [mailto:abigail@foad.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 6:54 PM
To: phl@lists.pm.org
Subject: Travelling to YAPC::NA

How are people going to travel to YAPC::NA (assuming that some people
will be going)? I just bought a couple of plane tickets to Philadelphia
(which was about $800 cheaper than direct flights to Buffalo), but that
means I've to travel from Philly to Buffalo and back.

Will there be a couple of cars going like we did a few years back to
Pittsburg where I can join the crowd? Are people planning this far ahead?
;-)

Abigail
-

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.

-