R. Geoffrey Avery on 4 Jun 2004 02:59:14 -0000

Re: Travelling to YAPC::NA

At 06:36 PM 6/2/2004, Abigail wrote:
On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 10:28:55PM -0400, R. Geoffrey Avery wrote:
> So it looks like I will be driving to Buffalo with Abigail.  Does anyone
> else want to drive up on Tuesday and back on Sunday?

I'm looking forward to drive with you to Buffalo, but if you're going back
on Sunday, I'll have to find other means of transport back. I'm flying back
to Europe on Sunday, so I prefer arriving back in Philly on Saturday.

I might end up taking a train.

Abigail

I have added a section on the kwiki http://yapc.kwiki.org/index.cgi?RideBoard to collect who is going to drive from philly.pm and ABE.pm. Walt and Geoff are planning to go on the boat ride on Saturday but Abigail wants to return on Saturday. Who else will be driving from both groups and is there a car returning on Saturday?

- Geoff

-