Walt Mankowski on 3 Jun 2004 04:07:22 -0000

Re: June events update

As promised, here's our updated schedule for the next few weeks:

* Since Mark's giving his practice talk Friday night, let's not have a
  social meeting on the 7th.

* On Monday the 14th Abigail will be in town, and that's when we'll
  meet for dinner.  At Abigail's request, we'll be meeting at 7 PM at
  the Sang Kee Peking Duck House.  Sang Kee is at 238 N 9th St., near
  the intersection with Race.  We've eaten there before, and the
  Peking Duck is excellent.

Also a note to Geoff -- I have the gong.

Walt