Walt Mankowski on 11 Jun 2004 00:43:05 -0000

Reminder: Dinner with Abigail Monday night at Sang Kee

Just a quick reminder that we're meeting Abigail for dinner on
Monday.

I'll be out of town so I won't be able to make it.  Since we might be
a bigish group and we'll probably be ordering Peking Duck, should we
call ahead of time and give them a warning?  If so, could someone
volunteer to get a head count and give them a call?

Thanks.

Walt