pikus on 29 Jun 2004 12:37:16 -0000

Re: YAPC 2005 proposals

Lawrence D.P. Miller wrote:

Does the lack of public transit access make this a less attractive option

as a conference location, or would some sort of airport shuttle be appropriate?

I am a bit biased since I live in the city, but it is also true that public transportation in center city, espescially the El, would be particularly convenient. This would also make it convenient to visit South St., the Franklin Institute and Dave and Buster's. I'm sure there are plenty of appropriate venues. I have a few in mind all ask about and let you know if I learn anything interesting.
- Jason
-