Phil Lawrence on 29 Jun 2004 13:30:34 -0000

Re: YAPC 2005 proposals

Geoffrey Young wrote:
No major attractions exist
I suggested an outing at the blue rocks.  I had a corporate thing there last
season and it was pretty nice - $20 for a private deck with decent food, ice
cream, and beer.  sounds like something for someone to sponsor :)
Oh, right. I never did make it to the ballpark, but it looks great from I-95, and had a fun reputation. Good idea!

oh, glad to see a fellow UD graduate here :)
BA English (Ed) 1995.  It was a great experience, I really loved it!

Phil
-