R. Geoffrey Avery on 27 Sep 2004 12:52:47 -0000

Re: Dinner Meeting at Nodding Head, 7 PM Monday

I will be there.

- Geoff

At 05:32 PM 9/26/2004, you wrote:
On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 11:49:04PM -0400, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> I'm thinking it's been too long since we've had a meeting.  Does
> anyone want to get together for dinner Monday night?  I'm open to
> suggestions for locations.  If no one feels decisive, then I'll pick
> some place with good beer and/or good Chinese food.  Don't say I
> didn't warn you.

Since no one else has suggested anything, and since I have a taste for
some frites, let's meet at the Nodding Head Brewpub, 1516 Samsom St.
We'll gather near the bar around 7 PM.

Walt

-