Pete Renshaw on 25 Mar 2005 20:04:11 -0000

Re: slash site

Oops!

Sorry about the dinner thing.  No it's not an ad at all.  I don't care if I
make a dime from it.  I play the guitar and keyboards.  I have my own songs I
hope to make public in the years to come, and yes they will be at the site
along with everybody elses.  Unix and perl are a nice hobbie for me to have.
I thought maybe I could make a link to http://philadelphia.pm.org/ and to
http://www.isinet.com/  if it did not seem to far out of place.  To help make
things a bit more popular.  The dinner email made me think of that.  I could
have links to diners too.  I did attend your meetings a few times but you
guys are to far away for me http://sound-production.com

Today I think it's almost impossible to make a big site.  But!  You can make
a site that local people find helpful including myself.

I'm sorry you see it that way.  Maybe I did make a mistake?

Pete

-