Thomas A. Lowery on 8 Sep 2005 00:26:00 -0000

OT: Looking for a Perl/Linux Developer

The company I work for is losing one of our Perl developers. We're looking for a replacement.

Job would require maintaining current applications written in Perl and Shell script (either korn or bash). The applications are data filtering and loading of an Oracle database that support a very large client. We're looking for a mid-level to senior developer with 4+ years experience with perl data centric application development and good working knowledge of Oracle. Some knowledge of Cold Fusion/Web development would be a bonus. Sorry I haven't a formal job description.

If interested forward a resume to me (not the list). Email: tlowery at rparts dot us.

Regards,
Tom
-