Walt Mankowski on 18 Feb 2006 20:25:43 -0000

Help Mark write his new book

Hi everyone,

As you may have heard, Mark is writing a new book on refactoring
Perl.  To help him prepare material for his book, he's doing a talk at
a different Perl Mongers group each month this year.

His "Red Flags Tour" rolls into Philadelphia next month.  He'll be
speaking at phl.pm on March 21.  Note that this is a *Tuesday* and not
our more typical Monday night meeting time.

The reason we're announcing this so early is that Mark is doing a
fresh talk each month based on code submitted by the local groups, and
so he needs time to prepare.  He asks that you send him code by
February 28, so have 3 weeks to work on it.

Can someone at ISI make sure the room is available on March 21?
Thanks.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Mark Jason Dominus <mjd@plover.com> -----