Mark Dominus on 5 Mar 2006 01:04:39 -0000

Re: Help Mark write his new book

> So far, nobody has sent me anything to refactor.

I've gotten a couple of submissions, but I'd like to have more.
I'll sweeten the deal:  If I use what you send me as my talk topic,
I'll give you a free copy of my new book, _Higher-Order Perl_, in
addition to a copy of the Red Flags book when it comes out next year.

The deadline is Tuesday 7PM.

> Almost anything is fair game, but details about what I would most
> prefer are at:
>
>         http://perl.plover.com/flagbook/contribute.html

Thanks again.
-