Hans Dieter Pearcey on 30 Jun 2006 01:49:34 -0000

meetings and time

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 10:59:03AM -0400, Mark Jason Dominus wrote:
> Would it be out of line to suggest that since Walt's studies don't
> seem to leave him time to organize PM events, he should step down in
> favor of someone else who does have time and will do it?

I don't think it would be out of line to suggest that, but I am afraid
that the reason no one else is stepping up is because they don't have
the time either, as opposed to not wanting to step on Walt's toes.

(I would like to be proven wrong.)

hdp.
-