Walt Mankowski on 9 Aug 2007 17:54:36 -0000

ANNOUNCE: Tech Meeting, "Intro to Mason", Mon 8/13, 7 PM

OK, let's make this official.  We're having a phl.pm tech meeting this
coming Monday, August 13.  Dave Rolsky will be visiting us from
Minnesota and will presenting his "Introduction to Mason" talk.

As if that's not enough, I'll also have some free books from our
friends at O'Reilly to give away.

The meeting will be at 7 PM at Thomson Scientific (aka ISI), 3501
Market St.  Afterwards we'll head somewhere nearby for dinner.

Can Jim or someone else at ISI make sure we have the room reserved for
Monday night?  Thanks.

Walt