Walt Mankowski on 13 Aug 2007 14:03:01 -0000

REMINDER: Tech Meeting tonight, 7 PM

Just a reminder that we're having a tech meeting at 7 PM tonight at
ISI.  A few updates to what I wrote below:

* Paul and Jim have reserved the room for us.

* Bubble House and Mad Mex are two vegan-friendly restaurants near
  ISI.  Maybe there are others, too.  We'll decide where we're
  actually going after the meeting.

See you tonight.

Walt