Walt Mankowski on 9 Aug 2007 18:37:14 -0000

Re: ANNOUNCE: Tech Meeting, "Intro to Mason", Mon 8/13, 7 PM

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 01:05:34PM -0500, Dave Rolsky wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Aug 2007, Walt Mankowski wrote:
>
>> The meeting will be at 7 PM at Thomson Scientific (aka ISI), 3501
>> Market St.  Afterwards we'll head somewhere nearby for dinner.
>
> Hopefully a place with some vegan food ;)

I was thinking maybe The Bubble House[1].  They seem to have some
vegan items on the menu, and I've enjoyed the meat and fish items
there quite a bit.  The place we usually go to is Cavanaugh's[2].
I believe we went there the last time you were in town.  Their menu
isn't terribly vegan-friendly, but they do seem to have a few things
like a grilled veggie sandwich.  Mad Mex[3] is near Bubble House and
looks like they might have some vegan salads and burritos.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Walt

1. http://www.thebubblehouse.com/
2. http://www.cavanaughsrestaurant.com/