John Ashmead on 3 Oct 2007 12:57:09 -0000

[MPSIG] "How to destroy a database" this coming Saturday at 10:30 at Cheyney University

Saturday, 10/6 at 10:30am, the Macintosh Programming SIG (MPSIG) will be doing "How to destroy a database!" with myself assisted by Walt Mankowski. We'll be covering SQL injection and other ways to attack a database, using perl and other fiendish tools.

Reminder: new date & time: we are meeting the first Saturday of this month at 10:30am at Cheyney University, in the Duckery social sciences building room #117.

Deivy has arranged for us to have this space & he will be waiting for people (thanks Deivy!).

We'll start with Q & A then move onto the talk proper at about 10:45 or 10:50, which will be informal: we'll have some slides but leave plenty of time for back & forth. We'll run about two hours total, more or less.

If anyone has a laptop they can bring that would be great; my Mac G3 is usually not too good at working with strange projectors. I'll have my part of the talk on a CD as a pdf, so it should be compatible with everything. Thanks!

See you Saturday!

Cheers,

John

John Ashmead