Walt Mankowski on 10 Oct 2007 11:51:06 -0000

Re: [MPSIG-L] [MPSIG] "How to destroy a database" this coming Saturday at 10:30 at Cheyney University

Thanks again to everyone who came out on Saturday.  In case anyone
couldn't make it, xkcd published an abridged version today:

http://xkcd.com/327/

Walt

-