Walt Mankowski on 10 Dec 2007 15:32:52 -0000

ANNOUNCE: Social meeting tomorrow night 12/11 at Nodding Head

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 07:31:04PM -0500, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 03:40:26PM -0500, John Cappiello wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 11:00:57PM -0500, R. Geoffrey Avery wrote:
> > > If there is a problem with our "old standby venue, Independence
> > > Brewpub" we could use the previous standby venue of the Nodding Head
> > > (http://www.ripsneakers.com/nodding/).
> >
> > That might be nice.  There are areas a bit more conducive to sitting
> > around together.
>
> An excellent point.  So shall we say Nodding Head on Tuesday night?

Well, since no one seems to mind, let's make it official.  We'll meet
for beers and dinner tomorrow night, Tuesday December 11, at Nodding
Head Brewpub.  Nodding Head's at 1516 Sansom St. above the Sansom
St. Oyster House.  In the past some people have gotten confused and
gone into the Oyster House and wondered where everyone else was.
Remember you've got to walk up a narrow flight of stairs to get to all
the brewpubby goodness.

As usual we'll meet at 7 PM.

Walt