Walt Mankowski on 11 Dec 2007 18:56:38 -0000

Job Opportunity

Marc called me this morning and asked me to post this to the list.  I
don't really know anything about the position other than what he's
written here.  Please address any questions directly to Marc.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Marc Spiron <marc@ehcmi.com> -----

Subject: Follow-Up from my Call
From: Marc Spiron <marc@ehcmi.com>
To: waltman@pobox.com
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:25:22 -0500

Walt,

Thanks for taking a few minutes to chat with me.  As mentioned, please
post this job description (below) to the Perl Mongers site.  I will send
out an email as well to jobs.perl.org.

Thank you again for your help!!

Regards,

Marc
--
Marc Spiron
Human Capital Management, Inc.

POSITION: Perl Developer
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
LENGTH: 3-6 month Contract-to-Hire

This is an amazing opportunity for someone who likes hard work in a
fantastic start-up like environment.

Client is building a new breed of performance-based advertising company
focused on pay per call services, where leads are generated over the
phone.  Local advertising is a $92B business that is almost entirely
offline today, and the client positioning themselves to take the lion's
share.

Client serves publishers, agencies and aggregators in the US & UK
markets and they are looking for the Best of the Best to help take the
company to the next level.

REQUIRED SKILLS:
You will be writing Web applications with Perl in Mason, JavaScript
(AJAX) and writing SQL.  You must be comfortable with the following
technology: Perl, SQL (Postgres), HTML & JavaScript.

You must be comfortable with the following software:  Postgres, Apache &
CVS.

DESIRED SKILLS:
VoiceXML, SIP/VoIP knowledge, TCP/IP, DNS, Security, Etc.

Thank you!