Walt Mankowski on 11 Jan 2009 18:03:46 -0800

Re: Tech meeting next week

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 04:04:33PM -0500, Mark Gardner wrote:
> I also can't make Thursday, and Tuesday's no good before 8pm. So
> Friday would be best given previous messages from Walt and John.

Sadly this week isn't looking good.  The place I was hoping to meet
isn't available, and also I've got a big paper deadline that's come up
suddenly that's going to keep me busy all week.

Fortunately the following week is looking a lot better.  So let's
tentatively say we'll meet on Wednesday, January 21.  Hopefully the
room will be available and we can do a tech meeting that night.  If
not, let's at least plan on a social meeting.

Walt