Walt Mankowski on 19 Jan 2009 19:24:50 -0800

ANNOUNCE: Tech meeting Wednesday night at Voicestar

OK, finally I finally got all the details worked out.  We'll be having
this month's tech meeting at the offices of Voicestar.  I'll be giving
a talk on Perl One-Liners.

Voicestar is at 1315 Walnut Street, suite 1532.  The entrance is
between Bonte and Naked Chocolate.  You'll need to sign in at the
security desk before going up.  The meeting will start at 7 PM.

Thanks go out to John Cappiello for setting this up.

See you Wednesday night.

Walt