Walt Mankowski on 21 Jan 2009 07:18:50 -0800

REMINDER: Tech meeting tonight at Voicestar

Don't forget we're having a tech meeting tonight.  I"ll be giving a
talk on becoming a Perl one-liners ninja.

We'll be meeting at the center city offices of Voicestar.  They're at
1315 Walnut St. (entrance between Bronte and Naked Chocolate), suite
1532.  You'll need to sign in at the security desk before heading
upstairs.  The meeting will start at 7 PM.

See you tonight.

Walt