Christopher Nehren on 21 Jan 2009 08:31:47 -0800

Re: REMINDER: Tech meeting tonight at Voicestar

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 10:18:24 -0500 , Walt Mankowski wrote:
> Don't forget we're having a tech meeting tonight.  I"ll be giving a
> talk on becoming a Perl one-liners ninja.
>
> We'll be meeting at the center city offices of Voicestar.  They're at
> 1315 Walnut St. (entrance between Bronte and Naked Chocolate), suite
> 1532.  You'll need to sign in at the security desk before heading
> upstairs.  The meeting will start at 7 PM.

Looking to make my first appearance at PHL.pm tonight. I'm arriving in
Philadelphia by train and was wondering if there's any schedule for when
the talk will finish so I know which train to catch home. Thanks!

--
Thanks and best regards,
Christopher Nehren